Ask yourself a few questions about your business…
you might be surprised to find out its time for a change.
Owners Self-Assessment – PART I
- Are you having cash flow difficulties?
- If you asked each employee if they were happy with their job, would the response be a resounding yes?
- Do you client due dates frequently unmet?
- Is your net profit margin less than 5%?
- Are clients slow to pay?
- Does your Sales staff fail to meet quota regularly?
- Does production perform rework more than once a month?
- Do you have trouble sleeping at night?
- Have you put off your vacation to be at work?
- Does your spouse complain about the amount of time you spend at work?
If you answer YES to three or more we can help, call today!
Owners Self-Assessment – PART II
Based on the three stages of business ownership, find out what stage you are with your business,
Are you a stage 3 business owner?
If not not call Oculus Business Coaching today for a free 30-minute consultation to learn how we can help get you back on track.
I’ve always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come.. Michael Jordan